Monday to Thusday
06.00am to 12.30pm
Friday t0 Sunday
06.00am to 2.00pm
04.00pm to 07.30pm
|TSRTC Bus Depature Timings|
Sec-bad Rly Station
PROCEDURE FOR ON-LINE DEPOSIT OF DONATIONS FOR DEVOTEES HAVING NET-BANKING FACILITY
URL : www.onlinesbi.com
Date of Commencement: 16/07/2017
- When the site opens choose ‘SB Collect’ from the top menu.
- Click on the box against ‘Acceptance of Terms and conditions’ and click on the box at the bottom ‘Proceed’.
- Select STATE as ‘TELANGANA’ from the drop-down list.
- Select INSTITUTION TYPE as ‘RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS’ from the drop-down list and click on ‘Go’.
- Select Name of Religious Institution as ‘SVSS TEMPLE’ from the drop-down list and click on ‘Submit’.
- Select suitable category for donations to be made and you get related form to be filled in.
- Fill up the mandatory fields compulsorily and optional fields if necessary and ensure that you are providing all the required and correct information to provide us with complete details to perform necessary poojas / annadaanams etc. The click on ‘Submit’.
- You can select the suitable payment mode on the screen provided and complete the payment.
- You can also have ‘E-Receipt’ and print it if necessary. However a formal receipt will be mailed later to your address by post by the Temple.
- Avail this facility and avoid running around the Banks or Counters or Post-Office, as this is accessible from your Desk-Top/lap-Top or Mobile.
GUIDELINES FOR DEVOTEES
- Issue of Kumkuma-Archana/ Archana /Aksharabhyasam tickets will be closed 30minutes before the Temples’ closing time as mentioned above for each session.
- Normally Aksharabhyasam (1st batch) will start between 8.10 AM and 8.30 AM unless there are huge number of devotees for the first batch. Aksharabhyasams will be performed batch after batch till closing time.
- Normal Sarva Darshanam in all the Temples in this complex namely Sri Vidya Saraswathi Temple, Sri Shani Temple and Sri Lakshmi Ganapathi Temple, are free of cost. Other Seva / Pooja tickets are issued in counters as per tariff. Kumkuma-Archana / Archana will be performed in batches at intervals of 20 to 30 minutes.
- Devotees can have Darshanam of Sri Vidya Saraswathi during Abhisheka Seva( 6.00 AM to 7.00 AM ). After Abhisheka Seva is completed , Darshanam will be closed for devotees till Alankara Seva is completed, which normally takes an hour i.e. upto 8.00 AM. After that, Darshanam will again be opened to the Devotees. There will be Pradosha Kaala Visesha Pooja (Last pooja/seva) starting from 7.10 PM to 7.30 PM and Temple will be closed after distribution of Theertha Prasadams.
- Visesha Harati Seva will be performed 2 times a day, once after Alankara seva in the morning and again after Pradosha Kaala Visesha Pooja in the evening.
- Maha-Prasadam (Lunch) will be provided free of cost in Anna Satram from 10.30AM onwards. However, devotees are requested to obtain Free Lunch Coupons after Darshanam in Sri Vidya Saraswathi Temple. These coupons will be issued only from 10.30 AM till the Temple closes. Devotees who stay in rented Rest Rooms will also be provided with meals from 7.30 PM to 8.30 PM and hence devotees should occupy their rooms before 6.30 PM. Requests for allotment of Rest Rooms will not be entertained after 6.30 PM.
- Devotees should obtain official receipt for every payment they make at the temple counters, whether it is as per tariff or as per their wish. However, for the amounts / articles, which they drop in the HUNDIS, no receipt will be issued.
- Devotees should keep these guidelines in mind when they visit on normal days. However, on Festive occasions / Festive Days, the above timings are subject to changes as per special programmes.
|Seva Tickets||Shaswatha Pooja/ Annadanam Schemes|
Goddess Saraswati is the goddess of arts, music, knowledge, and wisdom. Saraswati is considered as the divine consort of Lord Brahma, the Creator of the universe as per the Hindu Religion. Saraswati is regarded as the destroyer of chaos and confusion. Slokas on Saraswati form the part of prayers offered to the goddess. Saraswati Slokas/ Shlokas are as follows:
"Ya Devi Stuyate Nityam Vibhuhairvedaparagaih
Same Vasatu Jihvagre Brahmarupa Saraswati"
Meaning: Saraswati, the goddess of knowledge, is praised by the intelligent who have mastered the Shastra (scriptures). She is the wife of the Creator. May she live on my tongue.
"Shrii Saraswatii Namahstubhyam Varade Kaama Ruupini
Twaam Aham Praarthane Devii Vidyaadaanam Cha Dehi Me"
Meaning: I bow to Goddess Saraswati, who fulfills the wishes of the devotees. I pray her to enlighten me with knowledge.
"Sarasvathi Namastubhyam, Varade Kaamaroopini
Vidyaarambham Karishyaami, Siddhir Bhavatu Mey Sada"
Meaning: Saraswati is the provider of boons and the one, who grants all our desires. As I begin my studies, I bow to the Goddess to help me in making it fruitful and make me successful in all my efforts.
Yaa Kundendu tushaara haara-dhavalaa, Yaa shubhra-vastra'avritaa
Yaa veena-vara-danda-manditakara, Yaa shweta padma'asana
Yaa brahma'achyuta shankara prabhritibhir Devai-sadaa Vanditaa
Saa Maam Paatu Saraswati Bhagavatee Nihshesha jaadya'apahaa.
Shuklaam Brahmavichaara Saara paramaam Aadhyaam Jagadvyapinim,
Veena Pustaka Dhaarineem Abhayadaam Jaadya'andhakaara'apahaam
Haste Sphaatika Maalikam Vidadhateem
Vande taam Parmeshwareem Bhagavateem Buddhipradaam Shardam.
Sanskrit / संस्कृत:
या कुंदेंदु तुषारहार धवला, या शुभ्र वस्त्रावृता |
या वीणावर दण्डमंडितकरा, या श्वेतपद्मासना ||
या ब्रह्माच्युतशंकरप्रभ्रृतिभिर्देवै: सदा वन्दिता |
सा मां पातु सरस्वती भगवती निःशेष जाड्यापहा ||
शुक्लां ब्रह्मविचार सार परमां आद्यां जगद्व्यापिनीं
वीणा पुस्तक धारिणीं अभयदां जाड्यान्धाकारापाहां|
हस्ते स्फाटिक मालीकां विदधतीं पद्मासने संस्थितां
वन्दे तां परमेश्वरीं भगवतीं बुद्धि प्रदां शारदां||
Hindi / हिंदी अनुवाद:
जो कुंद फूल, चंद्रमा और वर्फ के हार के समान श्वेत हैं, जो शुभ्र वस्त्र धारण करती हैं|
जिनके हाथ, श्रेष्ठ वीणा से सुशोभित हैं, जो श्वेत कमल पर आसन ग्रहण करती हैं||
ब्रह्मा, विष्णु और महेश आदिदेव, जिनकी सदैव स्तुति करते हैं|
हे माँ भगवती सरस्वती, आप मेरी सारी (मानसिक) जड़ता को हरें||
या देवी सर्वभूतेषु विद्यारूपेण संस्थिता, नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमो नमः ||
She, who is as fair as the Kunda flower,the moon, and a garland of Tushar flowers;
She, whose hands are adorned by the excellent veena, and whose seat is the pure white lotus;
O Mother Goddess, remove my mental inertia!