Option 1) INSTAMOJO PAYMENT GATEWAY - No Redirection to other Bank websites
Option 2) UPI Based Apps Transfer (Google Pay, PayTm, Phone Pe, etc)
- Smartha Vedapatashala : svsst.sv@sbi
- Temple : svsst.temple@sbi
- Prasada Vitharana Samstha : svsst.pvs@sbi
Option 3) SBI PAYMENT GATEWAY - Redirect to SBI Bank Website
URL : www.onlinesbi.com
Date of Commencement: 16/07/2017
- When the site opens choose ‘SB Collect’ from the top menu.
- Click on the box against ‘Acceptance of Terms and conditions’ and click on the box at the bottom ‘Proceed’.
- Select STATE as ‘TELANGANA’ from the drop-down list.
- Select INSTITUTION TYPE as ‘RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS’ from the drop-down list and click on ‘Go’.
- Select Name of Religious Institution as ‘SVSS TEMPLE’ from the drop-down list and click on ‘Submit’.
- Select suitable category for donations to be made and you get related form to be filled in.
- Fill up the mandatory fields compulsorily and optional fields if necessary and ensure that you are providing all the required and correct information to provide us with complete details to perform necessary poojas / annadaanams etc. The click on ‘Submit’.
- You can select the suitable payment mode on the screen provided and complete the payment.
- You can also have ‘E-Receipt’ and print it if necessary. However a formal receipt will be mailed later to your address by post by the Temple.
- Avail this facility and avoid running around the Banks or Counters or Post-Office, as this is accessible from your Desk-Top/lap-Top or Mobile.